After toying with the New Year’s Resolution concept for the better part of a month, I have decided that I do actually want to do some, more as reminders of stuff I want to get accomplished this year than as actual promises. Life gets in the way a lot these days, and of course some of them will get shot down, but it’s good to have a plan even if it never works quite right.
Pretty much all of my initial resolutions are about gaming, because I think those are going to be the easiest for me to keep. So we’ll start with the easiest.
- Run a FTF game, one-shot or mini-series, once per month minimum.
- Play a board game once per week.
- Play “Blades in the Dark” at least once
- Find a new, more user friendly system for “League of Extraordinary Felines” and use it at this year’s BigBadCon
Moderate Resolutions (backsliding expected)
- Work out a Tribe 8 conversion that is easy (so hopefully I can run Tribe 8 next year).
- Have at least one project for the gaming industry going.
- Finish “Land of 10,000 Gods”.
- Finish cleanup of back and front yards.
Hard Resolutions (it would be nice if)
- Exercise several times per week
- Socialize weekly in-person