This is good for breakfast with something sweet like banana pancakes. It’s also really good on burgers.
Preheat oven to 360 degrees (no, not 350. No, not 375)**
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Lay strips of bacon across the baking sheet.
- Place in 360 degree oven for 20 minutes. Bacon should be just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and brush liberally with sriracha sauce
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel.
*When I say “bacon” I mean “decent bacon” – preferably thick cut and pepper crusted. Do not, under any circumstances, try to make this recipe with that cheap, crappy Oscar Meyer stuff that dissolves into little, shriveled scrotae of bacon when you cook it. Have some dignity.
**360 degrees is the setting for our oven that cooks bacon in 30 minutes. YMMV. The important thing is to not let the sriracha sauce stay in the oven for too long – more than 10 minutes or so and it will burn.